外貿營銷的展會英語口語全攻略!
時間 :2022-11-18 15:15:57 編輯 :米貿搜
下面米貿搜谷歌推廣來給大家分享一些常用的外貿營銷的展會英語口語。
寒暄用語
1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理李先生。
2. It’s an honor to meet you.
很榮幸認識你。
3. Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高興認識你,久仰大名。
4. How do I pronounce your name?
你的名字怎么讀?
5. How do I address you?
如何稱呼您?
6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.
這將是本公司的榮幸。
7. What line of business are you in?
你做哪一行?
8. Keep in touch.
保持聯系。
9. Thank you for coming.
謝謝你的光臨。
10. Don’t mention it.
別客氣。
11. Excuse me for interrupting you.
請原諒我打擾你。
12. I’m sorry to disturb you.
對不起打擾你一下。
13. Excuse me for a moment.
對不起,失陪一下。
14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
對不起,我馬上回來。
一般詢問及回答
一般詢問
1. May I have some information about your scope of business?
您可以告訴我一下貴公司的經營范圍嗎?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
貴公司主要的出口產品是什么?
3. May I have a look at your catalog?
我能看看貴公司的產品目錄嗎?
回答一般詢問
1. This is a copy of catalog.
這是我們的產品目錄。
2. What about having a look at the sample first?
您可以先看看我們的樣品。
3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
我們的產品廣銷海外,并且在當地非常受歡迎。
4. This product is in great demand now and we have many enquiries on hand from other countries.
這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上有很多來自其他國家的詢盤。
5. We have a very strict QC system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
我們公司有著很嚴格的質量檢測系統,這保證了我司的產品的高質量。
6. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
我們的產品在世界上享有很高的聲譽。
7. What do you think of the quality?
您覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
產品價格
客戶詢價
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
可以讓我們了解一下產品的價格嗎?
2. Are the prices on the list firm offers?
報價單上的價格是實價嗎?
3. How about the price/ How much is this?
這個價格怎么樣?
詢價回復
1. This is our price list.
這是我們的報價單。
2. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我們的報價都是 FOB 價。
3. What do you think of the price?
您認為我們的價格怎么樣?
客戶還價
1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it?
您能給我們一些優惠嗎?
2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?
您認為能給我們下調 10% 的價格嗎?
3. Your price is too high! We have another offer of a similar one at much lower price.
您的價格太高了,另一家企業有類似的產品,價格卻低的多。
4. It would be very difficult for us to push sales at this price.
如果是這樣的價格,我們將很難拓展任何業務。
5. If you can go a little lower, I would be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果您能在價格上給我們一些優惠,我愿意現場給您下定單。
6. Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $20 a dozen.
可以稍微降價嗎,比如說每打降個 20 美元?
拒絕還價
1. Our price is highly competitive. / This is the lowest possible price. / Our price is very reasonable.
我們的價格很有競爭力。/ 這已經是最低的價格了。/ 我們的價格非常合理。
2. To tell you the truth, we’ve already quoted our lowest price.
實話告訴您吧,我們已經報了最低價了。
接受還價
1. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
如果您的訂單量大,我們會重新考慮給價格。
2. Considering our good relationship and future business, we can give you a 3% discount.
考慮到我們友好的關系及未來的合作,我們可以給您 3% 的優惠。
訂單量及交貨期
訂單量問答
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order?
這款貨物的最小起訂量是多少?
2. How many do you intend to order? / Would you give me an idea how many you wish to order from us?
您打算預定多少?
3. I’d like to order 600 sets.
我打算預定 600 套。
客戶詢問交貨期
1. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
我們能不能要求提早交貨?
2. When is the earliest time you can make the delivery?
您最早能何時交貨?
3. How long does it usually take to make the delivery?
您的貨運通常要多長時間?
4. When will you deliver the products to us?
您何時給我們發貨?
5. When will the goods reach our port?
貨物何時能抵達港口?
6. What about the method of delivery?
您用哪種貨運方式呢?
答復交貨期
1. I think we can meet your requirement.
我想我們能滿足您的要求。
2. I am sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
對不起,我們沒辦法提前給您運貨。
3. I am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused to you.
我為我們的推遲送貨及給您帶來的不便道歉。
4. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們會按照原訂時間給您發貨。
5. The earliest delivery we can make is…
我們最早的發貨期是…
付款方式
客戶詢問付款方式
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
我們可以討論以下付款方式嗎?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
您通常的付款方式是怎樣的呢?
3. What are your terms of payment?
貴公司的付款方式什么?
回復詢問付款方式
1.We’d like you to pay us by L/C.
我們希望您用信用證付款。
2. We insist on full payment.
我們規定必須付全款。
3. We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.
我們希望您能接受 D/P 付款。
客戶建議付款方式
1. Payment by L/C is the safest method, but rather complicated.
信用證付款是最安全的方法,但相當復雜。
2. In view of this order of small quantity, we propose payment by D/P with collection through a bank so as to simplify the payment procedure.
鑒于這個訂單量小,我們建議通過銀行托收的 D/P付款,以簡化付款程序。
禮貌拒絕客戶所建議的付款方式
1. I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C.
對不起。我們不能接受 D/P 或 D/A。我們堅持信用證付款。
2. I'm afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms.
恐怕我們要堅持我們常用的付款方式。
3. "Payment by installment" is not the usual practice in world trade.
“分期付款”并不是世界貿易的慣例。
付款方式后續
1. When should we open the L/C?
我們需要什么時候開信用證?
2. How long should our L/C be valid?
信用證的有效期需要多長?
3. Your L/C must reach us 30 days before the delivery date so as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements.
您的信用證必須在交貨日期前 30 天發給我們,以便我們能夠做必要的安排。
簽單
簽單前討論注意事項
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up, we would like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式簽協議之前我們可以重申一下協議中的重點內容。
2. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您對協議中的條款有任何建議嗎?
3. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations?
您認為協議已經包括我們協商中涉及的所有問題了嗎?
4. We can get the contract finalized now.
我們可以現在簽署協議。
簽單后祝語
1. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
非常高興我們最終達成了協議。
2. Let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
祝賀這次成功的簽約。
Facebook廣告推廣
熱門新聞